Stones and virtues
Lithotherapy, a term derived from the Greek words 'lithos' (stone) and 'therapeia' (healing), explores the art of well-being through stones. Each stone, thanks to its chemical composition and its unique color, emits its own energetic vibration. These vibrations are believed to bring benefits by harmonizing the mind, body and spirit.
Each of our creations made with volcanic stones is meticulously designed to offer you a unique lithotherapy experience.
Each stone is chosen for its natural beauty and unique properties, allowing you to find inner harmony and connect to your inner being.
Remember, however, that the use of minerals in lithotherapy cannot replace medical treatment or a medical consultation. They are only supplements to promote well-being.
Agate, from the Akhates River in Sicily, belongs to the quartz family and is formed mainly from silica in volcanic lavas. This versatile stone comes in a variety of captivating colors. Since Antiquity, agate has been appreciated both for its virtues and for its natural beauty.
In lithotherapy, agate is a symbol of prosperity and joy. It embodies balance and harmony, while being considered a lucky and anchoring stone. It gives strength and courage, while promoting physical balance. Agate is also known to stabilize the body's energy and soothe anxiety.
To maintain its effectiveness, agate requires regular purification. You can cleanse it in distilled salt water or recharge it in moonlight. For optimal recharge, place it on a cluster of quartz or amethyst.
Agate is closely linked to the heart chakra , enhancing its influence on emotional and spiritual harmony. It makes a valuable addition to your gemstone collection, providing you with balance and serenity.
- Stability and Balance : Agate is known to promote emotional, mental and physical balance. It brings stability, calm and harmony to the wearer.
- Protection : Agate is considered a protective stone that helps repel negative energies. It creates an energy shield around its wearer.
- Self-Confidence : Agate strengthens self-confidence and self-esteem. It encourages decision-making and self-control.
- Mental Clarity : It promotes mental clarity, concentration and rational thinking. It can help solve problems and make informed decisions.
- Harmony and Emotional Well-Being : Agate brings a feeling of inner peace, associated with stress and anxiety. It helps to overcome negative emotions.
- Positive Energy : It carries positive energy and luck. It can be used to attract prosperity and success.
- Anchoring : Agate promotes anchoring, that is to say the connection to the earth and to physical reality. It helps us stay grounded in the present.
- Physical Health : Certain varieties of agate are associated with physical healing properties, particularly regarding blood circulation and the immune system.
- Creativity : It stimulates creativity, encourages artistic expression and innovation.
- Chakra Rebalancing : Depending on its color, agate can be associated with different chakras and contribute to their balancing.
Aquamarine, taking its name from the Latin "Aqua marina" meaning "sea water", is a gem belonging to the Beryl family. It is made from a mixture of copper, silica, aluminum, iron and beryllium. This gemstone is acclaimed for its unparalleled splendor and stunning blue hue, varying from translucent to lagoon blue.
In lithotherapy, aquamarine is revered as the stone of communication and expression. Its essential virtues lie in its power to soothe and promote inner peace, strengthen love and realign the chakras. Many people herald it as a good luck charm, finding in it a source of joy, creativity and hope.
To preserve its purity, aquamarine can be cleansed by briefly soaking it in water. It regains its energy by being exposed to incense, to the sun, or by receiving it on a crystalline cluster.
Aquamarine is closely linked to the throat chakra and the third eye chakra , amplifying its influence on honest communication and deep intuition. She presents herself as a valuable ally to promote personal and spiritual development.
- Communication and Expression : Aquamarine is often called the “stone of communication”. It is known to help express thoughts and emotions clearly, promoting open and honest communication.
- Inner Peace : This stone is associated with inner peace and peace of mind. It can soothe emotions, reduce stress and promote a state of calm and serenity.
- Love and Relationships : Aquamarine is considered a stone of love and tenderness. It can strengthen emotional relationships, encourage compassion and empathy, and promote harmony in relationships.
- Chakra Realignment : Aquamarine is said to help balance the chakras, particularly the throat chakra and third eye chakra. It thus promotes energetic and spiritual alignment.
- Hope and Creativity : Aquamarine is associated with hope and creativity. It can inspire new ideas, stimulate the imagination and encourage an optimistic outlook on life.
- Travel Protection : Historically, aquamarine was considered a protective stone for sailors and travelers, believed to prevent accidents at sea.
- Emotional Cleansing : It can help release pent-up emotions and heal emotional wounds from the past.
Amazonite gets its name from its discovery on the banks of the Amazon River. It belongs to the “Feldspar” family and owes its green color to its low water and lead content. Since Antiquity, this gem has been used in jewelry for its beauty, but also for the multiple benefits it offers, both physically and psychologically.
In lithotherapy, amazonite is recognized as a stone of the heart. It is used to instill a feeling of happiness and harmony in those who wear it. It promotes comfort, increases the joy of living and dispels dark thoughts. In addition, it unleashes creativity and stimulates the imagination.
On a physical level, Amazonite can help combat depression and strengthen the immune system, contributing to overall well-being.
To maintain its vitality, it is advisable to purify amazonite overnight in unsalted water and let it recharge in the sun during the day.
Amazonite is particularly associated with the heart chakra , enhancing its influence on self-love, compassion and harmonious relationships. She embodies a precious ally for those seeking emotional and spiritual balance.
- Harmony and Balance : Amazonite is often used to promote inner harmony and emotional balance. It helps soothe emotions, reduce stress and encourage serenity.
- Stone of Courage : It is considered a stone of courage, strengthening self-confidence and decision-making. She encourages you to step out of your comfort zone and face challenges with confidence.
- Communication and Expressivity : Amazonite is associated with clear communication and improved expressiveness. It helps you express your thoughts and emotions in a constructive and authentic way.
- Strengthening Self-Love : This stone can boost self-love and encourage positive self-esteem. It promotes understanding of one's own needs and desires.
- Chase away Negative Thoughts : Amazonite is known to dispel negative thoughts and worries. It brings a feeling of lightness and positivity.
- Creativity and Artistic Expression : It can inspire creativity and enhance artistic expression. It encourages original thinking and innovation.
- Support in Emotional Healing : Amazonite is often used to assist in the emotional healing process, releasing pent-up emotions and promoting understanding of past experiences.
- Energy Harmonization : It is linked to the heart chakra, which means it can help balance and open
Amethyst, a member of the Violet Quartz family composed of silicon dioxide, offers a palette of colors ranging from violet to purple. This color variation is mainly due to iron impurities in its crystal structure and its location of extraction.
In lithotherapy, amethyst symbolizes balance and serenity. She embodies humility and wisdom, calming anxieties and fears while promoting restful sleep. It is also very effective in dissipating energy blockages and purifying the aura.
One of its most remarkable properties is its ability to purify places and objects, as well as recharge other stones and minerals.
To preserve its purity, amethyst can be cleansed under running water or immersed in salty spring water. She regains her energy by being exposed to the light of the moon.
Amethyst is closely associated with several chakras, including the throat chakra, root chakra, solar plexus chakra, third eye chakra, and crown chakra , making it a versatile stone for energetic alignment and spiritual.
- Serenity and Balance : Amethyst is known to promote serenity and emotional balance. It helps soothe stress, anxiety and tumultuous emotions.
- Stone of Wisdom : It is considered a stone of wisdom, promoting reflection, meditation and understanding the deeper aspects of life.
- Energy Protection : Amethyst acts as an energetic shield, helping to repel negative energies and maintain a pure energetic environment.
- Improved Sleep : It is often used to promote peaceful and restorative sleep. Placed under the pillow, it can help prevent insomnia and nightmares.
- Mental Clarity : Amethyst promotes mental clarity, concentration and decision-making. It can help solve problems with lucidity.
- Spirituality : It strengthens spiritual connection, encourages spiritual growth, intuition and deep meditation.
- Chakra Balance : It is often associated with the third eye chakra and the crown chakra, thus promoting energetic alignment.
- Purification : Amethyst has the ability to purify places, objects and other stones. It is often used to cleanse the aura.
- Soothing of Emotions : It helps to soothe anger, fears and anxieties, thus promoting a more stable emotional state.
- Creativity : Amethyst can stimulate creativity and encourage artistic expression.
Apatite is a stone with such varied appearances and colors that it has often been confused with other minerals. It was not until the end of the 18th century that its chemical composition was determined, giving it the name apatite, derived from the Greek word "apatan" meaning "to deceive" or "to deceive". Apatite is a secondary mineral from igneous rocks, and it encompasses a group of hexagonal phosphate minerals of variable composition. The phosphorus oxide content of apatite exceeds 41%. Its shades vary from green, white, gray, brown, reddish, and even blue.
In lithotherapy, apatite is taken for its soothing virtues which promote inner serenity and the ability to listen to oneself and others, while dissipating emotional blockages. Blue apatite, in particular, encourages inspiration, motivation and creativity, while facilitating communication and a sense of solidarity with others. Green apatite is known to facilitate social interactions, bringing courage and self-confidence.
To maintain its vitality, apatite can be purified by soaking it in distilled water, then recharged in the light of the moon, on a quartz cluster or an amethyst geode.
Apatite is closely associated with several chakras, including the throat chakra, solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, and third eye chakra . This versatility makes it a gemstone for energetic and spiritual alignment.
- Serenity and Inner Calm : Apatite is often used to promote inner serenity, soothe the mind and reduce stress. It helps eliminate negative thoughts.
- Communication and Expressiveness : This stone is associated with the throat chakra, making it an excellent tool for improving communication, self-expression and clarity in verbal interactions.
- Creativity and Inspiration : Apatite stimulates creativity and inspiration, thus promoting problem solving and innovation.
- Self-Confidence : It can build self-confidence and help overcome uncertainty. It encourages decision-making and self-affirmation.
- Removal of Emotional Blockages : Apatite is known to help release emotional blockages, particularly those linked to past experiences.
- Motivation and Achievement of Goals : It promotes motivation, helping to define clear goals and persevere to achieve them.
- Change and Transformation : Apatite is associated with the solar plexus chakra, making it a useful stone for supporting change and personal transformation.
- Emotional Balance : It helps balance emotions, soothe anger and promote a stable emotional state.
- Learning and Concentration : It improves mental concentration, which can be useful for learning and studying.
- Appetite and Weight Loss : Some people use apatite to help regulate appetite and support weight loss.
Aventurine takes its name from the Italian "a ventura", meaning "adventure". It belongs to the Quartz family. Although usually green in color, it can also have red-brown undertones.
In terms of virtues, aventurine promotes the opening of the heart and conscience. It is often considered the stone of the environment, as it has the ability to absorb harmful electromagnetic waves. Its positivity brings prosperity and protection, while relieving stress and instilling calm and harmony.
To preserve its energy, aventurine can be purified by immersing it in distilled salt water. To recharge it, expose it to sunlight or moonlight, or place it on a quartz cluster or amethyst geode.
Aventurine is closely linked to the heart chakra , making it a gemstone for promoting emotional openness, self-love, and harmonious relationships. She embodies a powerful ally for those seeking balance and inner peace.
- Heart and Compassion : Aventurine is often considered the stone of the heart. It promotes the opening of the heart, strengthens compassion, empathy and the ability to love and be loved.
- Calm and Serenity : It brings a feeling of inner calm, especially stress and anxiety. It promotes relaxation and emotional harmony.
- Prosperity and Luck : Aventurine is associated with prosperity and luck. It is said to bring abundance and positive opportunities.
- Energy Protection : It acts as an energy shield, protecting against negative energies and absorbing harmful electromagnetic waves.
- Self-Confidence : It strengthens self-confidence and self-esteem. It helps to overcome doubts and fears.
- Balance and Spiritual Growth : Aventurine promotes balance between body, mind and soul. It can support spiritual growth and expansion of consciousness.
- Creativity and Motivation : It stimulates creativity and motivation, thus encouraging the achievement of projects and personal objectives.
- Relational Harmony : It promotes harmonious relationships by strengthening communication and mutual understanding.
- Emotional Relaxation : It helps to release pent-up emotions and soothe inner tensions.
- Physical Balance : Aventurine is sometimes used to support physical health, particularly as it relates to the circulatory system and blood pressure regulation.
Citrine, whose name comes from the Latin "citrus" meaning lemon, belongs to the Quartz family and is composed of iron and silicon oxide. It sports a color palette ranging from pale yellow to golden yellow, including shades of orange-brown.
In lithotherapy, citrine is renowned as the stone of success. Its main virtue lies in its ability to bring joy of life, abundance, wealth and success. It is a source of positive energy, promoting the development of creativity and the achievement of objectives.
Citrine is a self-cleaning stone that has the particularity of naturally absorbing and eliminating the negative energies that surround it, making it a relatively low maintenance stone.
It is strongly associated with the solar plexus chakra , the center of energy and vitality, making it an ideal stone for building self-confidence, self-esteem and motivation. It embodies luminosity and positivity, recalling the vitality of the sun.
- Joie de Vivre and Abundance : Citrine is often called the stone of joy of living. It brings light, warmth and positivity, thus promoting a joyful and optimistic state of mind. It is also associated with abundance and prosperity.
- Success and Success : Citrine is considered the stone of success. It stimulates creativity, ambition and the achievement of goals. It promotes the manifestation of desires and projects.
- Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem : It strengthens self-confidence and self-esteem. It helps overcome doubts and fears, thus encouraging decision-making.
- Energy and Vitality : Citrine is an energizing stone that revitalizes the body and mind. It stimulates motivation and perseverance.
- Creativity : It promotes creativity and inspiration, making it a stone taken by artists and innovators.
- Emotional Balance : Citrine soothes negative emotions such as stress, anger and depression. It encourages relaxation and serenity.
- Energy Protection : It acts as an energy shield, repelling negative energies and balancing the aura.
- Personal Growth : It promotes personal growth, helping to overcome obstacles and evolve spiritually.
- Solar Plexus Chakra : Citrine is closely associated with the solar plexus chakra, the center of energy and vitality. It stimulates this chakra, thus strengthening self-confidence and motivation.
- Stone of Protection for Travelers : Traditionally, citrine was worn by travelers as a stone of protection against accidents and obstacles while traveling.
Quartz Crystal (Rock Crystal):
This stone belongs to the Quartz family and is composed of silicon dioxide. It appears in the form of a colorless and translucent crystal. Among the most widespread minerals, it occupies a significant place in lithotherapy, symbolizing light and purity.
Rock crystal stone is known for its role as an amplifier of positive energies. Placed near other minerals, it has the capacity to develop their properties while recharging and activating them. It acts as a source of pure energy that strengthens and revitalizes.
In addition to its amplifying power, this stone promotes the development of various faculties, including telepathy, visualization, intuition and concentration. She is a valuable ally for achieving high levels of meditation and spiritual awakening.
To maintain its purity and vitality, it is recommended to purify it by regulating it in salty distilled water for a few days, exposed to the sun. This action restores its energy and prepares it to continue its amplification work.
Rock crystal stone is closely linked to all chakras due to its pure and powerful energy. It promotes harmony and energetic balance in the body, making it a popular choice among lithotherapy practitioners and crystal enthusiasts.
- Amplification of Energy : Quartz crystal is famous for its ability to amplify positive energies. It strengthens intentions, emotions and spiritual energies.
- Mental Clarity : It promotes mental clarity, improves concentration and decision-making. It helps clear mental fog.
- Energy Harmonization : Quartz crystal balances the body's energies, purifies the aura and realigns the chakras. It thus promotes good physical, mental and emotional health.
- Energy Protection : It acts as an energy shield, repelling negative energies and protecting against harmful influences.
- Healing and Vitality : It can be used to stimulate the immune system, promote physical healing and increase vitality.
- Meditation and Spiritual Growth : Quartz crystal is a powerful tool for meditation. It facilitates access to higher states of consciousness, thus encouraging spiritual growth.
- Amplification of Other Stones : It amplifies the properties of other stones and crystals when used in combination with them.
- Programming Energy : It can be programmed to store specific intentions, affirmations or energies, thus becoming a personalized tool.
- Emotional Balance : It soothes emotions, reduces stress and promotes serenity.
- Spiritual Communication : Some practitioners believe it facilitates communication with spirit guides, angels and higher dimensions.
- Cleansing and Purification : It is used to cleanse and purify other crystals, objects, spaces and the user's aura.
Fossil (Petrified Wood):
Petrified wood is a type of fossil whose name derives from the Greek "petro", meaning "stone", literally "wood transformed into stone". It is made of fossilized wood whose organic matter has been gradually replaced by minerals, most often silica, such as quartz. This transformation process spans an impressive period of 200 million years, giving rise to the "Wood Stone" or "Fossil Stone".
Petrified wood is typically seen in a range of colors from beige to brown, including hues of brown, yellow and red. This stone is known for its grounding power, bringing strength, courage, perseverance and patience to those who wear it.
To maintain its energy and vitality, petrified wood can be purified by dipping it in distilled water, exposing it to sunlight, or attaching it to a quartz cluster.
Petrified wood is closely associated with the root chakra , the first chakra, which is found at the base of the spine. This gemstone is used to strengthen connections with the earth, promoting a feeling of groundedness, security and stability. It is also used to balance energies and support inner strength.
- Rooting and Stability : Petrified wood is strongly linked to the root chakra, making it a grounding stone. It promotes a feeling of stability, security and connection to the earth. It is ideal for those who need to strengthen their anchoring.
- Strength and Courage : This stone is associated with strength and courage. It provides the determination needed to overcome obstacles and challenges in life.
- Perseverance and Patience : Petrified wood encourages perseverance and patience. He reminds us that things take time and that patience is often rewarded.
- Evolution and Transformation : It symbolizes evolution and transformation, because it is itself the result of a process of transformation over time. It can help release old habits and embrace change.
- Emotional Grounding : This stone can help balance emotions, reduce stress and bring a feeling of emotional calm.
- Harmonization : Petrified wood promotes the harmonization of the body's energies. It helps balance energy flow and realign the chakras.
- Creativity and Inspiration : It can stimulate creativity and inspiration, providing new perspectives and ideas.
- Connection to the Past : As a fossil, it is often used to establish a connection with the past, promoting understanding of historical events and past experiences.
- Energy Protection : It acts as an energetic shield, repelling negative energies and providing protection against unwanted influences.
The name of this stone, "garnet", finds its origin in the Latin "malum granatum", meaning "grain apple" or "pomegranate". It belongs to the garnet family and is composed of zirconium silicate. Its appearance is characterized by a red-brown hue with translucent transparency and sparkling facets.
Garnet offers a multitude of properties in lithotherapy. It is known to bring joy, energy, courage and self-confidence. As an anchoring and protective stone, it helps fight depression and overcome hardships.
To maintain its vibrant energy, garnet can be purified by rinsing it under running water and then soaking it in salty distilled water. To recharge it, it is recommended to expose it to sunlight or place it on a quartz cluster or in an amethyst geode.
Garnet is closely associated with several chakras, including the heart chakra, solar plexus chakra, and root chakra . This connection allows it to act on emotional harmony, vitality and energetic anchoring. Worn as jewelry or used in meditation, this gemstone can play a significant role in improving quality of life and spirituality.
- Energy and Vitality : Garnet is an energizing stone that stimulates vitality and endurance. It helps overcome fatigue and build inner strength.
- Self-Confidence : It promotes self-confidence, courage and self-esteem. It encourages people to take initiatives and face challenges with confidence.
- Love and Relationships : Garnet is associated with love and passion. It can help rekindle the flame in a romantic relationship and strengthen emotional bonds.
- Energy Protection : It acts as an energy shield, repelling negative energies and protecting against unwanted influences.
- Emotional Grounding : Garnet is strongly linked to the root chakra, making it a grounding stone. It promotes a sense of emotional stability and security.
- Personal Growth : It encourages personal growth by helping to overcome obstacles and blockages. It also promotes spiritual development.
- Sexual Stimulation : Garnet is sometimes associated with increased libido and sexual stimulation.
- Clarity of Mind : It promotes mental clarity, improves concentration and decision-making.
- Healing and Circulation : It can be used to stimulate blood circulation and promote physical healing.
- Creativity : It can stimulate creativity and inspiration, offering new ideas and perspectives.
- Transformation and Motivation : It helps to overcome obstacles and maintain motivation to achieve goals.
Hematite, also known as "bloodstone" or "sanguine" because of the red hue of its dust in water, is a composition of iron oxide, manganese, titanium and aluminum. It belongs to the corundum-hematite family. Hematite comes in shades of black and silver gray.
This gemstone is widely recognized for its protective, energetic and grounding properties. It is often used to combat fatigue and restore balance, calming and relaxing both the body and mind.
Due to its high iron content, cleaning hematite with water is generally not recommended. Instead, it can be cleaned and recharged by marking it in the earth. This method is ideal for restoring energy and vitality.
Hematite is closely related to the sacral chakra and the root chakra , which are located in the abdominal region and at the base of the spine, respectively. This association is based on stability, emotional anchoring and vital energy. Worn as jewelry or used in meditation, hematite can help build inner strength and maintain a state of balance and protection.
- Anchoring and Stability : Hematite is closely linked to the root chakra, making it an anchoring stone. It promotes a feeling of stability, security and connection to the earth. This can be especially helpful for people who feel scattered or unstable.
- Energy Protection : Hematite acts as an energetic shield, repelling negative energies and protecting against unwanted influences. It creates a protective barrier around the wearer.
- Energy and Vitality : It stimulates vitality and endurance. It can help overcome fatigue, build inner strength and promote a boost of energy.
- Self-Confidence : Hematite promotes self-confidence, courage and self-esteem. It encourages people to take initiatives and face challenges with confidence.
- Emotional Balance : It can help balance emotions, relieve stress and promote a state of emotional calm. It is useful for overcoming periods of emotional tumult.
- Mental Clarity : It promotes mental clarity, improves concentration and decision-making. It helps eliminate mental fog.
- Elimination of Toxins : It is known to support the circulatory system and contribute to the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Creativity : Hematite can stimulate creativity and inspiration, helping to generate new ideas and find innovative solutions.
- Chakra Balancing : It is often used to balance the chakras and realign the energies of the body.
Howlite is classified as calcite and is mainly made of magnesium carbonate. Its color palette ranges from pale yellow to white and pale green. This stone is porous and has the particularity of taking on shades that make it resemble other stones, notably turquoise when dyed blue.
Howlite is recognized for its stabilizing properties which provide significant mental benefits. Its main virtues include the ability to maintain inner peace, promote relaxation and dispel fears and fears.
To maintain its energy and calming properties, howlite can be purified by rinsing it with distilled water and recharged by exposing it to sunlight.
In terms of chakras, howlite is often associated with the terms solar plexus chakra , which is located in the abdominal region and is linked to self-confidence and inner peace. Used in meditation or worn as jewelry, it can help reduce stress, calm the mind and encourage a state of emotional balance.
- Mental Calm : Howlite is renowned for its ability to soothe the mind. It promotes mental tranquility, reduces stress and anxiety, and encourages meditation and relaxation.
- Dissipation of Fears and Fears : It helps to dispel fears, phobias and worries. It encourages a more positive and confident state of mind.
- Improved Sleep : Howlite can help improve the quality of sleep by promoting a state of relaxation and reducing nightmares.
- Self-Expression : It supports self-expression and gentle communication. It encourages expressing thoughts and emotions in a constructive manner.
- Emotional Balance : Howlite can help balance emotions by calming mood swings and promoting emotional stability.
- Spiritual Development : It is often used to facilitate spiritual development, assisting with meditation, spiritual connection and inner exploration.
- Support in Times of Change : It can be beneficial during periods of transition and life change, providing a sense of calm and support.
- Creativity : Howlite can stimulate creativity by promoting inspiration and unlocking creative potential.
- Solar Plexus Chakra : It is often associated with the solar plexus chakra, which is linked to self-confidence and inner peace.
Nephrite jade stone, mainly composed of nephrite, a mixture of magnesium and calcium silicate, most often sports a palette of shades of green, varying in intensity. Jade symbolically embodies purity, wisdom and honesty. Among its notable virtues, it offers its wearer tolerance and objectivity in the face of the judgment of others, thus helping to soothe nervousness and irritability. In addition, jade wards off negative influences and holds luck and friendship.
Although jade rarely requires purification, it can be cleansed by soaking it in salty distilled water, while to recharge it, exposure to sunlight is usually sufficient.
In terms of chakras, jade is closely related to the heart chakra , which is the center of love, compassion and harmonious relationships. Additionally, it is associated with the third eye chakra , which is linked to intuition, perception, and inner wisdom. Worn as jewelry or held in meditation, nephrite jade stone can help awaken compassion, promote inner wisdom, and balance the energies of the heart and mind.
- Harmony and Balance : Jade is known to balance yin and yang energies, promoting inner harmony and balance between body, mind and soul.
- Serenity : It brings serenity and inner peace, helping to reduce stress, anxiety and negative thoughts.
- Love and Compassion : Jade is linked to the heart chakra and is associated with love, compassion and harmonious relationships. It promotes love of oneself and others.
- Luck and Prosperity : It is considered a lucky stone that attracts luck, success and prosperity.
- Protection : Jade is renowned for its ability to protect against negative energies and unwanted influences.
- Longevity and Vitality : In some cultures, jade is associated with longevity and vitality. It is believed to promote health and healing.
- Energy and Creativity : It stimulates energy, creativity and inspiration, helping to generate new ideas and achieve goals.
- Mental Clarity : It promotes mental clarity, concentration and decision-making.
- Emotional Protection : Jade can help absorb and transmute negative emotions, promoting a more positive state of mind.
- Chakra Balancing : It is often used to balance the chakras, especially the heart chakra.
The origin of the name "jasper" comes from the Latin word "jaspidem", meaning "speckled stone". Jasper belongs to the quartz single crystal family and is mainly composed of silica. It is found abundantly in a variety of colors. Red jasper, often called "sangin", is the most famous because of its polished appearance and bright red color.
In lithotherapy, jasper is recognized for its numerous virtues and properties, which vary depending on its color:
- Red Jasper : Stimulating and energizing stone.
- Landscape Jasper : Promote meditation and creativity.
- Green Jasper : Brings harmony and balance.
- Green Jasper Spotted with Red : Helps heal heartache.
- Yellow Jasper : Acts on the pancreas and liver.
- Jasper Pop : Helps overcome difficulties.
- Black Jasper : Provides protection.
To maintain its properties, it is recommended to clean jasper under clean water and recharge it by receiving it on a quartz cluster in lunar light.
When it comes to chakras, each variety of jasper is associated with a particular chakra based on its color. For example, red jasper is linked to the root chakra , while yellow jasper is associated with the solar plexus chakra . This association makes it possible to target the energy of jasper according to the specific needs of the corresponding chakra.
- Energy and Vitality : Jasper is often considered a stone that brings energy and vitality. It stimulates the body and mind, helping to overcome fatigue and apathy.
- Emotional Stability : It promotes emotional stability by calming tumultuous emotions and encouraging a calm state of mind.
- Protection : Jasper is renowned for its ability to protect against negative energies and unwanted influences.
- Anchoring and Rooting : It contributes to anchoring and rooting, helping to connect to the earth and maintain balance.
- Creativity : Jasper can stimulate creativity by promoting inspiration and helping to generate new ideas.
- Self-Confidence : It builds self-confidence and motivation, helping to achieve goals.
- Stress Management : It can be beneficial for stress management, encouraging relaxation and inner calm.
- Root Chakra : Jasper is often associated with the root chakra, which is linked to security, grounding and stability.
Kunzite is a precious stone belonging to the silicate family and the spodumene variety. Its pink color, whose intensity varies depending on its manganese content, also comes from the presence of iron. It is important to note that, like rose quartz, kunzite can lose its color if exposed to sunlight for too long.
In lithotherapy, kunzite is often considered the “stone of femininity”. It is renowned for its calming properties, capable of calming anxieties and fears, while offering protection against depression. Kunzite plays a vital role in rebalancing energies and emotions, stimulating both the heart and mind.
To maintain its properties, it is recommended to purify kunzite by immersing it in distilled salt water. To recharge it with energy, you can place it on a quartz cluster, under the gentle lunar rays or in an amethyst geode.
Chakra-wise, kunzite is primarily associated with the heart chakra , which governs love, compassion, and harmonious relationships. It can be worn as jewelry, held during meditation or simply kept nearby to enjoy its calming and balancing benefits.
- Soothing of Emotions : Kunzite is renowned for its power to soothe emotions. It helps calm anxieties, fears and worries, thus promoting a more peaceful and balanced state of mind.
- Emotional Protection : It offers emotional protection by helping to repel negative energies and creating emotions around the wearer.
- Harmony and Balance : Kunzite promotes harmony and balance in interpersonal relationships. It encourages compassion, love of self and others, as well as more harmonious relationships.
- Heart and Mind Stimulation : It stimulates both the heart and mind chakra, promoting a better understanding of emotions and thoughts.
- Protection Against Depression : Kunzite is often used to help prevent and combat depression by providing a positive outlook and building emotional resilience.
- Energy Rebalancing : It contributes to the rebalancing of energies, helping to release emotional blockages and restore inner harmony.
- Heart Chakra : Kunzite is particularly associated with the heart chakra, which is linked to love, compassion and emotional healing.
Labradorite is native to the Labrador region of Canada. It belongs to the feldspar family and is composed of sodium and calcium aluminosilicate. Labradorite is famous for its color varying between green, blue and gray, with a captivating metallic reflection, attributed to the different layers that make up this stone.
In lithotherapy, labradorite is widely renowned for its protective properties. It acts as a shield against negative energies, helping to maintain a healthy energetic environment. Additionally, labradorite promotes inner balance, clarity of mind and helps overcome stress.
To maintain labradorite and retain its properties, you can purify it by soaking it in a container of water overnight, then recharge it by exposing it to sunlight. You can also clean it regularly with clean water to remove accumulated impurities.
When it comes to the chakras, labradorite is commonly associated with the heart chakra and the solar plexus chakra . It can be used as a piece of jewelry, a meditation stone or simply kept nearby to benefit from its protective and balancing effects.
- Energy Protection : Labradorite is famous for its protective power. It acts as an energetic shield, absorbing negative energies and unwanted influences from the environment. It is an ideal stone for people sensitive to surrounding energies.
- Emotional Balance : It promotes emotional balance by helping to regulate emotional fluctuations. It brings stability and peace of mind, helping to overcome stress, anxiety and excessive emotions.
- Mental Clarity : Labradorite stimulates mental clarity and intuition. It helps to see things more clearly, make informed decisions and develop intuitive perception.
- Creativity and Inspiration : It encourages creativity and inspiration, promoting creative thinking and problem solving. It can stimulate imagination and help find innovative solutions.
- Amplification of Psychic Abilities : Labradorite is associated with the opening of the third eye and the throat chakra. It can intensify psychic abilities, such as clairvoyance and telepathy.
- Balancing the Chakras : It helps balance the chakras, particularly the heart chakra and the solar plexus chakra. It promotes energetic harmony throughout the body.
- Self-Confidence : Labradorite can boost self-confidence and self-esteem by dispelling doubts and uncertainties.
Lapis Lazuli takes its name from the combination of the Latin terms “lapis” and the Arabic “azul”, both meaning “blue stone”. This gemstone belongs to the silicate family and is mainly composed of aluminum and sodium. It is distinguished by its azure blue color spotted with white or gold, although it can also sport shades of blue-green and purple.
In lithotherapy, Lapis-Lazuli offers a variety of beneficial virtues:
- Self-Confidence : It strengthens self-confidence and promotes clear and authentic communication. It can be especially helpful for those who need to express themselves with confidence.
- Calm and Inner Peace : Lapis Lazuli has a soothing effect which helps to establish inner peace. It helps reduce stress and promote mental relaxation.
- Stone of Love and Friendship : It is often associated with love and friendship, strengthening emotional bonds and promoting relational harmony.
- Throat Chakra : Lapis Lazuli is particularly linked to the throat chakra, which is associated with self-expression, communication and authenticity.
To maintain Lapis Lazuli, you can purify it by producing it in an amethyst geode, on a quartz block, or by soaking it in unsalted water. Avoid exposure to heat, hot water and soap. For cleaning, use a dry or slightly damp cloth. This gemstone can be worn as jewelry, used in meditation, or simply placed nearby to benefit from its calming and balancing properties.
- Self-Confidence and Communication : Lapis Lazuli is often associated with the throat chakra, making it a powerful stone for building self-confidence, promoting authentic communication and helping to express oneself clearly.
- Calm and Serenity : It has a calming effect on the mind, helping to reduce stress, anxiety and negative thoughts. It promotes inner peace and relaxation.
- Spiritual Development : Lapis Lazuli is also known for its spiritual properties. It can stimulate intuition, enhance meditation and facilitate access to higher states of consciousness.
- Relational Harmony : It promotes relational harmony by strengthening the bonds of love, friendship and mutual understanding. It can help resolve conflicts and promote positive relationships.
- Energy Protection : Lapis Lazuli acts as an energetic shield, protecting against negative energies and unwanted influences.
- Creativity : It can stimulate artistic creativity and help find innovative solutions to problems.
- Balancing the Chakras : It balances the chakras, particularly the throat chakra, third eye chakra and crown chakra, thus promoting energetic alignment.
The Larimar stone gets its name from the fusion of the terms "Larissa" (a first name) and "Mar" (which means "sea" in Spanish). It belongs to the Pectolite family and finds its origin in volcanic eruptions dating back around 1 billion years. The value of Larimar is often associated with the intensity of its blue color, but it can also have other hues such as green, red, gray, white, or even be colorless.
In lithotherapy, Larimar is renowned for its soothing virtues and its power to reduce stress and calm anxiety. It is also appreciated to ward off negative thoughts and promote inner peace.
To fully benefit from its benefits, it is essential to purify it and recharge it when purchasing it. Here's how to do it:
- Purification : Place the Larimar in a container of distilled water overnight. This step allows the elimination of residual energies.
- Recharging : After purification, allow the stone to recharge for a day in direct sunlight. This step allows him to regain his energy and vitality.
Larimar is particularly associated with the throat chakra , which makes it an ideal stone for strengthening communication, promoting self-expression and soothing tensions in this energetic region of the body.
Whether wearing Larimar as jewelry, keeping it nearby, or meditating with it, this gemstone can help create a state of inner calm and promote harmony in your life.
- Soothing of emotions : Larimar is known for its ability to soothe emotions and calm stress and anxiety. It promotes inner peace and emotional balance.
- Communication and expression : Associated with the throat chakra, Larimar facilitates communication, strengthens the ability to express oneself clearly and promotes self-confidence in social interactions.
- Reduction of negative thoughts : It helps to keep negative thoughts, doubts and worries away, thus promoting a more positive and serene mental state.
- Harmony and positive energy : Larimar carries harmony and positive energies. It can help create a peaceful and relaxing environment.
- Spirituality and meditation : It is used to facilitate meditation, access to higher states of consciousness and spiritual development.
- Emotional Healing : Larimar can help heal past emotional wounds by promoting the release of pent-up emotions.
- Chakra balance : It mainly acts on the throat chakra, but can also influence other chakras by restoring energy balance.
The name of the stone "Malachite" finds its origin in the Latin "malachites", meaning "through", and the Greek "malakhé", meaning "purple". This name is given because of the stone's strong resemblance to the green leaves of mallow, a common plant in the countryside. Malachite belongs to the Carbonate family and its color varies from pale green to dark green.
In lithotherapy, Malachite is recognized for its protective properties. It promotes positive energy by absorbing negative energies, making it an ideal stone for energetic protection. Additionally, it encourages compassion and can improve family relationships by promoting a harmonious environment.
Malachite also has soothing and calming properties, helping to rebalance the body's energy and reduce stress.
To maintain the effectiveness of Malachite, it is essential to purify it regularly, as it tends to become saturated quickly. You can clean it by immersing it in pure water, without adding salt, for a few minutes. Another effective method of purification is to use fumigation by passing the stone under the smoke of incense, sandalwood or sage wood. To recharge it with energy, place it inside an amethyst geode or expose it to the gentle morning sun.
Malachite is associated with the heart chakra , making it a suitable stone for working on love, compassion and harmony in interpersonal relationships. It can be worn as jewelry, placed in a living space or used in meditation to benefit from its soothing and protective virtues.
- Energy Protection : Malachite is renowned for its powerful ability to absorb and dissipate negative energies. It acts as a protector, helping you avoid harmful influences from your environment.
- Emotional balance : It promotes emotional balance by calming turbulent emotions. It can help manage stress, anxiety and mood fluctuations.
- Personal Growth : Malachite encourages personal growth by helping you overcome obstacles and fears that stand in your way. It stimulates courage and self-confidence.
- Mental Clarity : It promotes mental clarity and concentration, making it a useful stone for students and people engaged in intellectual tasks.
- Physical Healing : Malachite is sometimes used to relieve bodily pain, especially headaches and joint pain. It can be applied in the form of a tumbled stone or elixir.
- Spiritual Growth : It is also associated with spiritual growth, helping to open your heart to spiritual teachings and develop your intuition.
- Protection during travel : Traditionally, Malachite was worn or placed in vehicles to protect against accidents during travel.
Obsidian is a fascinating stone with a rich history and powerful lithotherapy properties. Here is an improved version of your text:
The origin of the name Obsidian dates back to a character in ancient Rome named Obsius, who is said to have been the first to discover it in Ethiopia. Obsidian is a stone formed from volcanic lava, mainly composed of silica, and can come in various colors, such as black, red, gray or dark green. It has a translucent opacity and a characteristic glassy texture. Sometimes Obsidian can recrystallize, creating white spots and giving rise to a variety known as "snowflake" Obsidian.
In lithotherapy, Obsidian is widely recognized for its truthful and protective properties. This powerful stone acts as a shield against negative energies and stress. It promotes the search for inner peace and calm of the soul, encouraging deep meditation. In addition, Obsidian strengthens the ability to assert oneself, to respect oneself and to demand respect from others.
Regarding the purification and recharging of Obsidian, it should be noted that, due to its great power, this stone generally does not need to be purified. However, you can recharge it by exposing your Obsidian to sunlight or moonlight.
Obsidian is often associated with the root chakra , symbolizing grounding and protection. She is a valuable ally for those seeking to develop inner strength and maintain emotional balance.
- Energy Protection: Obsidian acts as a shield against negative energies, unwanted external influences and psychic attacks. It creates a safe and protected energy environment.
- Personal Growth: This stone encourages personal growth by helping to overcome fears, emotional blockages and limiting thought patterns. It promotes self-acceptance and the exploration of the deepest aspects of the soul.
- Emotional Balance: Obsidian helps balance emotions by releasing emotional tensions and promoting inner calm. It is beneficial for managing stress, anxiety and emotional trauma.
- Transformation and Spiritual Growth: This powerful stone encourages personal transformation and spiritual growth. It facilitates access to deep meditative states, thus promoting introspection and self-understanding.
- Anchoring: Obsidian promotes anchoring by strengthening the link with the Earth. It helps maintain a stable connection with physical reality while exploring the spiritual realms.
Eye of tiger
This stone gets its name from its striking resemblance to a tiger's gaze, with its golden and copper tones. Tiger's eye belongs to the quartzite family and is composed of silicon dioxide. This stone is known for its powerful protective ability, acting as a shield against negative energies. It promotes self-confidence by refocusing energies and thoughts in a structured and logical manner, helping to build personal confidence. In addition, it is known to attract luck and prosperity.
To maintain its properties, it is recommended to purify the eye by presenting it in a bowl of demineralized or lightly tiger water for a few hours, followed by recharging in the sun.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Protection : Tiger's eye is considered a powerful stone of protection. It acts as an energetic shield that repels negative energies, unwanted influences and harmful vibrations.
- Self-confidence : This stone helps build self-confidence and develop a positive attitude. It promotes self-esteem, mental clarity and informed decision-making.
- Emotional Balance : Tiger's Eye can bring emotional balance by helping to overcome fear, anxiety and depression. It encourages emotional stability and resilience in the face of life's challenges.
- Concentration : This stone can improve concentration, creativity and logical thinking. It helps keep the mind focused on important tasks.
- Luck and Prosperity : Tiger's eye is said to bring luck and prosperity into the life of the wearer. It is often used as a talisman to attract financial success.
- Anchoring : Tiger's eye promotes anchoring and connection to the Earth. It helps to stay grounded and maintain a strong connection with reality.
- Psychic Protection : In addition to its protection against negative energies, it is also renowned for its ability to protect against psychic attacks and unwanted influences.
Blue Tiger's Eye (Hawk's Eye)
This stone also belongs to the “quartzite” family and is composed of silicon dioxide. Its dark and shimmering color oscillates between gray, blue and green, recalling the metallic reflections of the piercing gaze of a bird of prey, such as the falcon.
In lithotherapy, hawk's eye is renowned for its powerful protective capacity. It promotes attentive listening and open-mindedness towards others, thus encouraging the development of introspection and intuition. This stone acts as a calming and antidote to stress, warding off dark thoughts and negative energies .
To maintain its effectiveness, it is recommended to clean the hawk's eye under running water and purify it by soaking it in lightly salted distilled water. It can then be recharged by exposing it to the sun's rays or by marking it on a quartz cluster.
Chakra-wise, the hawk's eye is associated with the 3rd eye chakra, the root chakra and the throat chakra.
- Reinforced protection: Blue tiger's eye has powerful protective energy. It helps to repel negative energies and form an energetic shield around the wearer.
- Self-confidence: This stone stimulates self-confidence and strengthens inner courage. She encourages you to face your fears and overcome obstacles with determination.
- Clear communication: Blue tiger's eye promotes clear and assertive communication. It helps express your thoughts and feelings more articulately and convincingly.
- Calms Emotions: This stone soothes turbulent emotions and stress. It promotes a calm and balanced state of mind, which can be particularly helpful in tense moments.
- Intuition Accumulate: Blue tiger's eye stimulates intuition and perception. It can help you make informed decisions by connecting to your inner wisdom.
Opal is indeed a fascinating stone, and here is an improved version of your text:
Origin and Composition: The name "opal" finds its roots in the Sanskrit "Upala", meaning gem or precious stone. The composition of opal is characterized by the presence of silica and water, resulting from a chemical reaction called hydrolysis. One of the distinctive characteristics of opal is its crystal structure, which often distinguishes it from quartz. Opals come in a multitude of colors, reflecting every hue of the rainbow. Under exposure to ultraviolet rays, they exhibit a luminescence ranging from white to yellow, including greenish-yellow or green.
Virtues in Lithotherapy: In lithotherapy, opal embodies hope and purity. It is attributed with the power to guide and direct in life, to infuse dynamism and vitality into the mind, and to enhance creativity, inspiration, imagination and memory. It is also known to calm emotions, ward off anger and depression, and promote peaceful sleep.
Purification/Recharge: To preserve its properties, it is recommended to purify the opal by immersing it in distilled water, then recharge it by exposing the stone to lunar light.
Associated Chakra: Chakra-wise, opal is often associated with the crown chakra, reinforcing its connection to spirituality and mental clarity.
- Emotional Harmonization : Opal is known to balance emotions and promote a calm and peaceful mental state. It can help overcome anxiety, stress and mood swings.
- Creativity and inspiration : It stimulates creativity, inspiration and imagination. It can be useful for artists, writers, and anyone looking to develop their creative side.
- Communication : Certain types of opals, such as noble opal, are associated with the throat chakra, thus promoting communication and self-expression.
- Spiritual Protection : Opal is considered a protective stone that helps ward off negative energies and enhance spiritual protection.
- Intuition and Inner Vision : It can intensify intuition and spiritual perception, thereby promoting personal growth and awareness.
- emotions : In times of grief or transition, opal can offer emotional support by helping to overcome loss and find inner peace.
- Chakra Balancing : It is often associated with multiple chakras, making it a versatile stone for balancing the body's energy centers.
In lithotherapy, it stands out as a stimulating stone that awakens joy and spontaneity. Its energy acts in favor of the harmony of the "Body-Soul-Spirit" by helping to know oneself better and by providing the strength and courage necessary to meet everyday challenges. In addition, thanks to its natural porosity, lava stone allows the infusion of essential oils, thus offering the benefits of aromatherapy as a complement.
Purification/Recharge: To maintain its effectiveness, it is recommended to purify the lava stone by submerging it in lightly salted distilled water for a few hours. It can be recharged by exposing it to sunlight or projecting it onto a cluster of crystals.
Lava stone is primarily associated with the root, sacral and solar plexus chakras , strengthening its connection to grounding, creativity and physical well-being.
Magnetic Energy: Volcanic stone is recognized for its great magnetic energy which dynamically influences the body. It can help stimulate the body and mind, bringing a feeling of vitality.
Relief of Muscle Tension: Thanks to its ability to retain and diffuse heat, lava stone is often used in hot stone therapy. It helps relieve muscular and nervous tension, promoting rest and relaxation.
Rooting Stone: Volcanic stone is associated with the root chakra, thus strengthening grounding and emotional stability. It can help balance energies and promote a sense of security.
Emotional Stimulation: In lithotherapy, volcanic stone is considered a stimulating stone that can bring joy and spontaneity. It promotes balance between body, soul and spirit, helping to know oneself better and to face everyday challenges.
The origin of its name comes from the Greek word 'pyros' which means 'fire'. So called because of the sparks produced by iron when struck on pyrite. It is composed of iron disulfide and its color varies from pale yellow to brown, yellow-gray, with golden reflections and a metallic shine. In terms of virtues and properties, pyrite is a protective stone that repels negative energies. It soothes stress and anxiety. It stimulates the intellectual, memory and concentration. It brings self-confidence and helps to structure your life and have a better sense of organization.
Purification/Recharge: Purify it in distilled salt water, in an amethyst geode or on a quartz cluster. It recharges in the sun.
Throat chakra, 3rd eye chakra, heart chakra
Strawberry quartz belongs to the silicate family. We find it pink in color with black veins. In lithotherapy, strawberry quartz has most of the virtues of rose quartz but its color is more intense. It is a stone of gentleness and comfort. It also brings relaxation, relaxation and calm. It also promotes joy and humor.
Purification/Recharging: Clean under running water and recharge it in the sun for 6 to 12 hours maximum and not in direct light to prevent it from tarnishing.
From the word 'quaterz' meaning 'bad ore'. Rose quartz belongs to the silicate family and is composed of silicon dioxide. It is found in pink and translucent crystals. However, it can lose its color if exposed to sunlight for too long. In lithotherapy, rose quartz represents love and brings peace, friendship, gentleness and joy. It helps with forgiveness and respect for others. It is a symbol of appeasement and helps with better quality of sleep when the stone is placed in a bedroom.
Purification/Recharge: Immerse it in water for a few hours and recharge it preferably in moonlight to prevent it from losing its color.
Rhodonite comes from the Greek name 'rhodon', which means 'rose'. It belongs to the 'silicates' family and is composed of magnesium and silicon. It is found in color ranging from pink to red through magenta and can sometimes be marked by black or dark gray flashes. On the lithotherapy side, it is a soothing, balancing, restorative and protective stone. It helps to calm stress, manage anxiety and control your emotions. Also called the stone of lovers, Rhodonite helps soothe jealousy and strengthen the relationship and trust within the couple.
Purification/Recharge: Immerse it in demineralized water for a few hours. To recharge it, expose it to lunar light on a quartz cluster.
From the terms 'soda' for sodium and the Greek 'lithos' meaning 'stone'. It can therefore be titled 'sodium stone'. It is part of the 'silicate' family and is composed of sodium silicate with chlorine and aluminum. We find this stone in pink, yellow, white, green and in different variations of blue, its dominant color being azure blue veined with white. It can be translucent and opaque. In lithotherapy, sodalite symbolizes understanding. It releases mental rigidity and develops thinking and logic. It reduces fears and fears and calms the mind. Sodalite brings courage and confidence.
Purification/Recharge : Purify it in spring water, demineralized or in running water and recharge it in moonlight or in an amethyst geode.
3rd eye chakra
Its name comes from 'Turkish stone' because it was in Turkey that it was discovered and so named due to its turquoise blue color. It belongs to the 'alumina phosphate' family and is composed of aluminum, copper, iron, oxygen, hydrogen and phosphorus. We find it in different forms of blue. Among the turquoises, there is, among others, the 'African' turquoise, which is colored from light blue to bluish green with dark stripes. In lithotherapy, turquoise brings self-confidence by promoting communication and listening. It develops intuition and helps with meditation. It strengthens friendship and love. Stone of purification, it absorbs negative energies and protects against depression.
Purification/Recharge : Soak it in distilled water to purify it. Recharge it with moonlight.